Autodesk® Revit® 2020
Use Revit® software to produce consistent, coordinated, and complete model-based building designs and documentation.
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, sections, and 3D views.
- Use 3D visualizations to see a building before it’s built.
- Revit includes tools for architectural design, MEP and structural design, detailing, and engineering, and construction professionals.
- Contributors across all disciplines use worksharing to share and save work to the same project.
- Extend Revit functionality with interoperable software and services from Autodesk.
- Customize and expand workflows with discipline-specific or regional solutions that are custom-built by third-party partners.
- Connect project teams and data on the BIM 360 platform.
Model building components, analyze and simulate systems and structures, and iterate designs. Generate documentation from Revit models.
Multiple project contributors can access centrally shared models. This results in better coordination, which helps reduce clashes and rework.
Communicate design intent more effectively to project owners and team members by using models to create high-impact 3D visuals.
Use Revit to take an idea from conceptual design to construction documentation within a single software environment. Optimize building performance and create stunning visualizations.
For structural engineers
Use tools specific to structural design to create intelligent structure models in coordination with other building components. Evaluate how well they conform to building and safety regulations.
For MEP engineers
Design MEP building systems with greater accuracy and in better coordination with architectural and structural components, using the coordinated and consistent information inherent in the intelligent model