Autodesk is opened up the 2021 lineup with the first to unveil, 3ds Max 2021. The new 3ds Max 2021 is one of the most awaited version for 3ds Max. Most definitely it will bring tons if not much of new and updated features that will directly or indirectly helps and makes your workflow better.
The new 3ds Max 2021 has been announced by Autodesk on the March 25th, 2020 and its focusing on modernization, Performance, Fit, and Finish.
A number of improvements, new and updated features that have been added to 3ds Max 2021 in order to boost your experience on 3ds Max. Features like Texture Baking, Substance Tools, ProSound, and SketchUp Import enhancements. Some of these improvements will also allows you to enjoy a better speed improvements throughout your process from the point of installation to rendering.
Some of the highlighted features and improvements on 3ds Max 2021 are as follows:
- Bake to Texture learn more
- Much easier Installation
- Scripting with Phyton 3
- Arnold as the default renderer
- Physically based rendering (PBR)
- Improved viewport quality and settings
- New OSL Shaders and improvements
- File I/O improvements (Auto-backups)
- Chamfer improvements
- Weighted normals modifier
- SketchUp import enhancements
- Substance update learn more
- ProSound improved audio support
- FBX improvements
- 3rd party developer tools
3ds Max 2021 is now available to be use and downloaded from the Autodesk Portal. If you have an active subscription for Autodesk 3ds Max, you are eligible to use the latest 3ds Max 2021 + 3 versions backward, 2020, 2019, 2018. You just need to download, install and activate your software. As simple as that!
Learn more on the new 3ds Max 2021 on the Autodesk What’s new in 3ds Max?